Deluxe Room - Book 2 Nights Get 1 Free
Travel Period: July 15 – November 15, 2021
- Accommodation in an air-conditioned room
- Daily Set Breakfast excluding drinks
- Complimentary Airport Transfer (Lio Airport-Resort-Lio Airport)
- Use of resort facilities and amenities
Terms and Conditions
- Applicable to new bookings only
- Rebooking without charges at least 15 days prior arrival date; 50% of total package charge if 8-14 days prior arrival date; and forfeited if 7 days or less prior arrival or check in
- Room packages are non-refundable but re-bookable within the travel period.
- Airfare is excluded. For flight inquiries, please contact AirSWIFT or visit their website at www.air-swift.com.
Requirements and reminders prior the trip
- Guests of all ages will be accepted, however, those with pre-existing health risks or comorbidities will not be accommodated for the time being (e.g, cancer, serious heart condition, chronic lung disease, and/or pregnancy). Those with hypertension, diabetes, and/or moderate to severe asthma may be accepted for as long as a medical clearance or fit to travel certificate is provided upon reservation.
- Only guests with confirmed roundtrip flight via AirSWIFT (Manila-El Nido-Manila) will be accommodated.
- Accomplished travel and health declaration forms must be submitted at least 72 hours prior departure.
- We have temporarily restricted allowing guests from exiting Lio Beach premises and/or availing of services from third-party operators for inland tours (e.g El Nido Town, Nacpan Beach, etc.) to limit your exposure to areas and facilities outside our properties. We encourage guests to enjoy Lio Estate Resorts’ dedicated beach areas and activities instead.
- Covid-19 RT-PCR swab test is required not earlier than 48 hours prior the scheduled flight - on guest's personal account and must be taken in one of our partner DOH-accredited facilities. The saliva PCR test is still being validated by our corporate healthcare consultant, AC Health, and is not accepted by Lio Estate Resorts for the time being.
- Guests are required to get QR Coded Tourist ID thru this link: https://guest.elnidotourism.ph/
In case of a positive RT-PCR Test Result:
- We will extend a full refund of the total package paid for the guest who tested positive and those guests whom he/she shares the same household with. They also have the option to rebook to the next available Travel bubble schedule.
- For re-booking, guests are required to take a re-test 14 days after positive test result is released. If guest tests negative, they may proceed with the booking.
- Guest will still be required to take an RT-PCR test not earlier than 48 hours prior to their flight. Results should once again be negative
- A medical certificate should be submitted together with the Health Declaration Form stating that the guests have recovered and is free of the SARS-COV-2 virus and that guest is fit to travel.
Below are the forms each guest must accomplish:
Guest Information Form – within 48 hours upon confirmation of booking.
Resort Online Check-in Form – includes Travel and Health Declaration Forms; must be filled-out 3-14 days prior to flight departure.
El Nido Tourism Form – visitors of El Nido are required to get QR-Coded Tourist ID.
Guest Consent Form – file to be sent by Casa Kalaw Reservations