Casa Kalaw Deluxe Veranda 3D2N Accommodation for 2 persons (valid until January 31, 2022)
Travel Period: until March 31, 2022
Selling Period: until January 31, 2022
- 2 Nights room accommodation for 2 persons
- Daily set breakfast by partner merchants at Lio
- Complimentary airport transfer (Lio Airport-Resort-Lio Airport)
- Use of resort facilities and amenities
Terms and Conditions
- Promo is valid for guests coming from Manila via AirSWIFT Flights
- Minimum booking of 2 persons per room for 2 nights stay
- Rooms are subject to availability upon confirmation of travel dates
- Promo is non-refundable but re-bookable within the travel period
- Not valid in conjunction with other resort promotions or discounts
Requirements and Reminders Prior the Trip
- Only Fully Vaccinated guests(12 years old and above) will be accepted. The following unvaccinated individuals may be exempted:
- Unvaccinated individuals who have medical conditions that prevent them from getting vaccinated. They should present a medical certificate / doctor's note.
- 11 years old and below must be accompanied by fully vaccinated adults.
*An individual shall be considered fully vaccinated for COVID-19: 1. More than or equal to two (2) weeks after having received the second dose of COVID-19 vaccine in a 2-dose series; or 2. More than or equal to (2) weeks after having received a single-dose COVID-19 vaccine.
2.1. Fully vaccinated guests: provide a copy of e-Vax certificate or hard copies of LGU-issued vaccination cards to be presented to Front Desk upon check-in as proof of vaccination.
- Go to https://vaxcert.doh.gov.ph/ to request for your e-Vax Certificate. Download a PDF copy of your e-Vax Certificate and send this to our Reservations Officer. Kindly log-in to the portal not later than 5 days before your trip to have enough time to process request in case your certificate is not yet available online.
- In the event that your e-Vax certificate is not yet available in the portal, you may send us a back-to-back scanned copy of your LGU-issued vaccination card.
2.2. Partially / Non-vaccinated individuals exempted from the No Vax, No Ride policy: required to present a negative RT-PCR swab test not earlier than 48 hours prior the scheduled flight - on guest's personal account and may be taken in one of our partners DOH-accredited facilities (Healthway Medical, Detoxicare Philippines, Qualimed Clinics). Guests may also have RT-PCR swab taken in any DOH-accredited facility provided that the swab results have QR Codes for our verification. Only results verified through the codes will be accepted. The saliva PCR test is still being validated by our corporate healthcare consultant, AC Health, and is not accepted by Lio Estate Resorts for the time being.
- Accomplished travel and health declaration forms together with online check in form must be submitted at least 72 hours prior departure.
- All guests must acquire an approved Travel Coordination Permit (TCP) through https://s-pass.ph/prior to arrival in El Nido.
- StaySafe.PH Account for Contact Tracing.
Below are the forms each guest must accomplish:
Guest Information Form – within 48 hours upon confirmation of booking.
Resort Online Check-in Form – includes Travel and Health Declaration Forms; must be filled-out 3-14 days prior to flight departure.
S-PASS - visitors must acquire an approved Travel Coordination Permit (TCP) prior to arrival in El Nido